Friday, February 20, 2009

OK . . . Drumroll Please . . .

This picture is complements of the INCREDBLY AWESOME LIFESAVER Ms. Sonya Lopes!

Ok . . . so there were still some of you for some reason or another wanted to know what I really look like.


Only the Lord himself knows why!

If you saw this pathetic Ikea refugee at the grand opening . . . you guessed it . . . it was the one & (thank heavens) only ME!

For the rest of you . . . this is what I look like after waiting in the freeeeeeeezing rain for 6 hours with maybe 3 hours of sleep prior to, wearing no makeup and just having an asthma attack . . . the only time I have possibly ever looked worse was after giving birth naturally to a 9 pound baby.

LAUGH IT UP FOLKS!

Just a small disclaimer . . . I was wearing a sweater, a sweatshirt 2 fleece jackets & a Columbia jacket . . . I'm not that beefy . . . I used to be, but not anymore!

No comments: